You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise your right to withdraw, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract in a clear and unambiguous statement, e.g., by letter, by fax, or by email (Leysieffer Gmb H & Co. KG, Benzstraße 9, 49076 Osnabrück, info[at]leysieffer.de, telephone: +49 (0) 541 / 91 42 - 200, fax: +49 (0) 541 / 91 42 - 111). To do so, you can use the enclosed template form for withdrawal, but this is not mandatory. In order to meet the withdrawal period requirement, it is sufficient that you send notification of your desire to exercise your right of withdrawal before this period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we are obliged to reimburse you for all payments made by you to us (except for additional costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), either immediately or at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your wish to withdraw from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not under any circumstances be charged a fee as a result of this reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until the goods have been returned to us or you have supplied evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever happens first. You will return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline will be considered to have been met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
The right to withdraw does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for the manufacturing of which an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is significant, or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, which can spoil quickly or with a use-by date which would be exceeded quickly.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition.
Template form for withdrawal
- to Leysieffer GmbH & Co. KG, Benzstraße 9, 49076 Osnabrück, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +49 (0) 541 9142 - 111
- I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the supply of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.